Friday, May 22, 2009

The First Post is Always the Worst Post

One of my friends finally badgered me in to starting a blog. There will be a variety of topics that I cover including my freaky dreams. I know I'm not the only person that has weird dreams but they are usually hilarious to me....or really scary. Hopefully you will get some enjoyment out of them as well. I also would like to open my blog to others. If there is a way to do it I would like to make it somewhat of a "Choose Your Own Adventure" blog. For example, "This morning I woke up and ___." "By the end of the day I was ___." Hey, it could be entertaining.

2 comments:

  1. Yea! Just as long as writing in YOUR blog doesn't cut into your time reading MY blog, then we're good. And be sure to look through some of the widgets available on here. There's some pretty useful stuff you can add off to the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Aaron :) I look forward to the dream stories. I too, have wierd ones but they're too scary to share, except for the one where I keep dialing the wrong number. Hey, read my blog too, ok?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to provide any feedback you have.